What We Do
Calendar Club specialises in retailing calendars, diaries, planners and gifts during the busy Christmas shopping season. With roughly 1,100 store titles and an extended range of over 5,500 products online, we are the largest retailer of dated product in the UK. Our shops and mall units have been a common sight in shopping centres and high streets across the UK and Ireland from the end of September to January for over 21 years.
- First 12 stores opened in 1998
- CalendarClub.co.uk launched in 2003
- 200-300 stores pop-up stores opening each season
- Stores open between late-September to mid-January
- We are able to turnaround a shop or mall unit within 48 hours from lease signing to opening
- Up to 1,100 titles in store and 5,500 online
- Calendar Club are the largest calendar retailer in the UK
- Our Bestselling title of all time is the One Direction 2013 Wall Calendar
- The official Manchester United wall calendar has been in the Top 10 since our records began in 2000
- We operate out of a 150,000 ft2 distribution centre based in Exeter, Devon
- There are over 260,000 fixture units held in our warehouse
Mall Unit Gallery
Our mall units are a regular sight in shopping centres across the UK and Ireland, every festive season. With an average size of 3.5 x 5.5 metres, we often build our mall units from scratch overnight including merchandising roughly 1,000 titles per unit.
Calendar Club shops make up around 40% of our total number of stores each year. Each shop is purpose built to fit the existing layout of the unit and we stock on average 1,100 titles.
Product Range Gallery
With roughly 1,100 titles to buy in-store and over 5,500 online, our product range is something we are immensely proud of. Calendars, diaries and planners still make up our core product range, but we now include an extended range of mugs, socks, jigsaws and other giftware.
Our Operator Gallery
Our self-employed operators run our stores and each year we welcome back over 80% of them to open up for us again. Operators are involved in everything from help on the shop build and stock control to merchandising and providing exceptional customer service.